Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Melissa & Mark

This engagement session was particularly special because of the subjects: Melissa has been my BFF since I was 7 years old. We've pretty much seen one another through everything, and you can imagine how thrilled I am to see her engaged to a great guy such as Mark.

Melissa and Mark are the kind of people who are naturals at having their photo taken. They simply fell into natural poses and most of the time didn't seem aware that I was even there ;). I had so much fun doing their engagement photos, and had a really hard time picking out my favorites!

You'll also note that I did something a little different with the post-processing...



















6 comments:

  1. I so need you to teach me how to do sun flares!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting how our favorites only overlap a little, since I'm choosing ones I think I look the best in and you're choosing ones that best show off your artistic ability. But they're all fabulous, of course. Thanks very much for the kind words; it was a very fun day with you!

    I can't at all remember my old blogspot account (the one that you follow and that follows you), so here's a new one. Hooray :).

    Also, you're 28 now :). I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was trying to clean up and I just made the page messier. Sorry :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen - I so will!

    Lissa - Awww, I'm so glad you like them :). It's always interesting to see what the subjects' favorites are versus mine. But your observation is correct, I try to pick a variety based on showing what I can do artistically.

    Oh, and I love you too.

    ReplyDelete